Thursday, July 27, 2017

Singularly Claret

Singularly Claret
12 x 9
Pastel on Art Spectrum Black

Feels so great to be back to painting, especially since I have a clean studio now. I'm super excited on two levels. First, I got the great news that I've been accepted to the Cottonwood Fall Show! That's a big personal accomplishment for me and I'm excited to get some new paintings done in anticipation of the show. 

Second, I've been busy the last couple of weeks and weekends working in the gardens in my yard. We've been terrorized by feral hogs the last several months. We had finally just given up putting the gardens back together every couple of weeks. But, we think they have finally been trapped. We've been hog free one week! Yippee!!! 

So, now my mind is clear and I felt like this claret would be the perfect thing for a clear mind. I was so clear I remembered to do progress shots too! 




No comments:

Post a Comment