Monday, March 13, 2017

Farmer's Radishes

Farmer's Radishes
12 x 9
Pastel on Wallis Belgian Mist Paper
Here's the next in the farmer's market series. Pretty pink Radishes. Oh the fun with the colors I had with these! Shades of Terry Ludwig eggplant, blue violet and vibrant pink from my new Vibrants set. I also used a Sennelier violet (have to look at my chart for which one), and then NuPastels in assorted pinks, purples, browns, greens, greys and blues. I realize as I'm typing this that I need to fill in my Ludwig charts from my December set purchases - so will go do that shortly.  

This time, I decided to do some under painting with pan pastels. I did manage to capture a couple more progress shots. I really should remember to set my timer and take photos of the assortment of pastels I used. But, I've been lazy and have not cleaned my studio lately. I need to do that and catalogue/color chart my new Ludwig sets (Vibrants, 90 greens, and a special order of dark greens and purples).




No comments:

Post a Comment