Sunday, December 4, 2016

Sharp Turns

Sharp Turns
9 x 12
Pastel on Art Spectrum Burnt Umber

This is the second installment with essentially the same selection of pastels as "Dangerous Curves". Another macro shot of an agave at the Phoenix Desert Botanical Garden. This one incorporated more red and orange to pick up the light through the leaves.

Again, working to paint fast and loose. I did get one extra progress shot which means I'm better than 2, so making progress on taking shots as I go. I forget how much I like Art Spectrum paper. I need to order more. I need to order supplies period. I've been waiting until December so I can push the bill pay into next year. Lots of sales going on right now - Including MINE! 

I'm having my Studio Sale through the month of December. So if this painting piques your interest, she's 15% off , and another 15% off if you are a return collector. FREE Shipping for unframed paintings. 





No comments:

Post a Comment