Wednesday, March 9, 2016

The Star Series - Greeting Card Set

Greeting Card Set #1 - The Star Series
I am excited to share with you that in this 2016 art show season I'll be offering boxed greeting card sets with some of my more popular paintings. Above is the first in set called "The Star Series". I was fascinated with alternate views of my beloved agave and decided that a top down view would be interesting. I felt they were like natures stars on earth instead of in the sky. 

I'll be debuting the card sets at the Ladybird Johnson Wildflower Artist and Artisan event in Austin, Texas March 19-20. Additional information and a full list of artists is available on the website at http://www.wildflower.org/artisans/

Following the show, the card sets will be available for order via my website and of course at future shows. The set of cards will be $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment