Sunday, August 9, 2015

Figs on Board

Figs on Board
9 x 12
Pastel on Wallis Sanded Paper

Here's a little painting with some figs on a cutting board. I enjoyed putting the purple figs together with a green bowl. I also couldn't resist including my dishcloth with the red, purple and pale green squares with yellow stripes trimmed in gold separating the sections. I really need to paint more. I'm off my usual schedule and so eager to get back to it. 

I went to pick up a few things for a party about a week back. I had been wanting to paint figs, so I thought I would pick up a few figs. One does not need 16 figs unless you have really big plans for them. Next time, I'll have to make some figs and bleu cheese or brie or something. Instead, the deer will get to enjoy some figs (along with their watermelon rind). 

No comments:

Post a Comment