Friday, June 19, 2015

Golden Delicious


Golden Delicious
9 x 12
Pastel on UArt 500 Sanded Paper
Continuing on my study of light and volume. This is the second work of this piece and done on sanded paper with a mix of my new Girault pastels along with some Sennelier and Ludwigs. The first pass was on terracotta drawing paper. The second pass was on UArt toned with Pan Pastel.  I liked the purple with the pale golden green of the apples, but maybe it's too distracting.

I like these guys - but they are now in sliced pieces in the refrigerator. On to peaches next....if I can find a blue bowl.



Study on Terra Cotta card stock

UArt toned with Pan Pastel
Charcoal rendering

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS! I can see this going in a judges exhibition :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS! I can see this going in a judges exhibition :)

    ReplyDelete