Sunday, February 1, 2015

Evening Agave Star

Evening Agave Star
14 x 10
Pastel on UArt Sanded Paper
This is the last of the cactus star series. This is a baby blue agave in one of my gardens out front. I move the pups from the bigger mamma ones to different places. I know eventually, mamma will have to be replaced, so these are getting ready.

I was glad this last agave was very point. I felt very pointy this morning. I kept bumping into things. So when I started to paint, I was frustrated and just put pastel pencil to paper in a rough sort of way. Fast and furious. As I continued to paint, I calmed and this took shape. That concludes the four stars.




The Four Stars
Four 14 x 10
Pastel on UArt Sanded Paper



3 comments:

  1. Magnificent! I hope you are posting your work online for sale. These are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shan! My work is indeed for sale on my Daily Paintworks Gallery..shameless plug here. It's also a link on the right side of my blog - there is a scrolling marquis. http://www.dailypaintworks.com/Artists/anna-lisa-leal-5077

      Delete
  2. Magnificent! I hope you are posting your work online for sale. These are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete