Monday, October 20, 2014

Lemon and Apple Reflection

Lemon and Apple Reflection
7 x 5
Pastel on Canson Paper
Here's another installment from the results of my weekend workshop with Enid Wood. We focused on blending with various tools This one uses the finger cot, pipe insulation, and vine charcoal. I also got to practice reflections. Enid was also kind enough to let me use some of her Unison yellows as well as her Diane Townsend Terrages pastels. Enid was kind enough to say this piece was delicious...and we talked about the use of the word in the UK. I think the UK Unison pastels made it extra yummy!! Those were some buttery pastels. Thanks again Enid for a wonderful and educational time! I look forward to next month's workshop! 

2 comments:

  1. This is delicious! Enid is a great artist. Get to paint with her in Bastrop fairly often. She is fun and generous with her information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jo! I feel very fortunate to know Enid and learn from her as well.

    ReplyDelete