Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Joyful

Joyful
6 x 5
UArt Paper

Price: $45
Click to Buy
I'm working on trying to paint small - something less than my usual 12 x 9 and larger. Here's something a little more than half that size - 6 x 5 - and there are alot of frames to choose from in that size.  When I wondered about small subjects, birds came to mind. Yeah, yeah, I know - I said I was over the bird phase. But as I watched them this morning out for their breakfast, there are just so many...they beg to be noticed.

Here's a happy little bird. So yellow, when you see her you can't help but smile as you see her hop from branch to branch. Now you see her, now you don't as she wanders through the yellow green leaves. Make a joyful noise - happy little bird! She may be called the "Lesser Goldfinch", but she's more than cute to me. Now, if I can just get her man bird to be still so I can catch a photo of him - he's a pretty busy guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment