Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Lullaby

Lullaby
12 x 9
Art Spectrum Paper in Olive Green
And now for something completely different - wildlife. I recently uploaded all my photos to the cloud. As I checked out the progress of the photo load, I found this gorgeous child of mother nature. This little one was napping in the afternoon under our Oleander bushes a few years back. They are so precious at this age, then they start to eat my roses. I hope you enjoy this little one as much as I enjoyed painting her. 

Here's how she progressed on olive green art spectrum paper, again w/the white edges removed for a lovely float mount if framed.






2 comments:

  1. I enjoy all of your work, and this is no exception. Sweet baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DogHawk! She was a sweet little surprise in the garden.

      Delete